I am a privacy specialist with extensive local and international experience in operational and strategic privacy matters.
I established my own company some years ago and have lately enjoyed a blend of niche privacy advisory and speaking engagements.
My current professional focus is capacity building - that is, enhancing organisational knowledge and practice around privacy and the protection of personal information. Learn more at: www.groundupprivacy.com.au
Professional highlights include
- expert advisory roles with statutory oversight bodies and public sector agencies
- provision of privacy implementation, risk management and capacity building services across public, private and not for profit sectors
- privacy impact assessments
- privacy by design services for new programs, processes, policies and products
- administrative decision making (access to information, privacy, complaints management)
- information policy development and dissemination.