Certification ID: 10081
Information security executive with 22 plus years of progressive experience in the higher education, insurance,
banking & finance, legal, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, utilities, engineering, data center and managed
cloud services, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and IT consulting industry.
Demonstrated expertise in management, planning and implementation of information security strategic
initiatives, in direct support of tactical and strategic business objectives.
Expert in defining and delivering multi-year enterprise level information security strategy, that includes
technical, physical and administrative security control solutions, aligned to the strategic business objectives
and regulatory requirements.
Certification ID: 10080
• Experienced professional with over 20 years of Technology experience
• Excellent Client and Third Party Partner Management experience including On-site and Offshore
• Business Development and Pre-Sales activities for multiple million dollar deals. Trusted Advisor/Relationship based selling.
• Managed Services for Cloud, Infrastructure, and Security
• Experience leading projects for various project methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Security Advisor/SME – on ethical hacking, information security (network, application, infra, data, GRC)
• Led IT audits for PCI-DSS, GLBA, ISO 27001, Business Risk Analysis, CoBIT, SAS 70, HIPAA
• Proven Mentor who has excelled in mentoring colleagues and helped them achieve great results.
• Experienced in multiple security domains – Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Data Security, and Encryption, GRC
• Experience in solutions for Mobile, Cloud, Analytics and Social environments.
• Led cross-functional teams delivering global objectives. Built strong client and team relationships to achieve goals.
• Able to successfully lead global teams implementing best practices, systems, and